Monday 14 March 2011

dance till you drop..

Dancing is very relaxing.. you let yourself go.. and move to the music the way you feel.. I love dancing specially when no one is watching.. :D..or at least not care too much.. salsa music is nice.. very lively.. amazing beats.. went to a salsa club with Rajee .. was fun.. I cant dance.. dont have much of a balance.. but its definitely fun to watch people who can really dance.. to some people its all about technique.. to some.. the flow comes naturally.. to me.. they are better dancers.. specially in salsa .. the men who dont spin the girl too much.. are usually better.. :D..

Salsa is very male dominant.. unless the guy knows how to dance.. its not fun.. doesnt suit my personality tho..used to have fights with my dance partner when I was learning long ago.. I would want to do something else when he wanted to practice.. :D.. oh well.. :D.. poor dude.. :D..

So here are some shots from sunday..

"Go with the flow.."

"Her dancing shoes.."


"I see though you.. "


"Full swing.."


"Resting before the next round.."

"Glass.."

"The red skirt.."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love dancing specially when no one is watching.. :D..or at least not care too much..
it is not their mind but yours.. stop caring let yourself go ;)

try cuban salsa. the very autentic salsa. if it doesn't leave u dizzy in 5 mins I dont know what does. :)

ps: third post in a row ..too good akila.